Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology

 Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology 

 -May 18, 2024  

As a student of Philippine Christian University, Pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) degree. First, I want to share why I chose this course. I did really love technology at the age of 6, and that's when I started using computers to play online games such as friv.com and y8.com on Google Chrome, and still, nothing was my idea at that time on social media, YouTube.com, and others. It's thrilling and satisfying to start a blog where I discuss my experiences in the course. A specialist degree program focused on the complex inner workings of computer systems and software is called BSIT. It explores how information technology infrastructure is used, customized, and maintained, from basic planning to continuous management. I want to clarify the fundamentals of BSIT and its real-world applications through my blog. By means of my blog, I try to shed light on what I've learned, challenges faced, and successes achieved during my IT education. I also hope to support other students who are walking similar pathways by providing them with useful information and guidance about what I've learned. 

One of my experiences as a BSIT course student is doing face-to-face hands-on work gained through practical projects and lab work. Also, I wanted to share my first experience doing lab work in school. First, I got nervous about what we were going to do on the computer, even though the professor had already taught us. As time goes on, I know how to code, especially using the Java script. And that was my first experience doing lab work. As time went by, I learned little by little with the help of my classmates, who also shared their knowledge. not by copying their work but by sharing their knowledge. In the journey of my studies in the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course, I learned a lot, especially in our lab work every Saturday, because it sharpens our thinking or our skills so that I can do the activities during the time of our lab work. In addition, I often remind myself that the importance of exposure to real life in developing an understanding of this subject is very significant when studying my BSIT. Working on real projects and in laboratories enhances my ability to solve problems and promotes creativity and innovation, besides reinforcing the theoretical concepts taught by lectures.

In conclusion, I am excited to share this blog of my experiences with others as I continue my BSIT course. It's a way for me to show how much I really love technology, especially computers and just playing online games. I will do anything to learn more about it. Besides, I will also do everything I can to share what I know about the BSIT course with other students who will take the same path as mine, which is the BSIT course. Additionally, creating a blog about my Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course experience allows me to reflect on my growth as a student while also contributing to the larger IT community.


References:

Philippine Christian University Undergraduate Programs. 

Comments

  1. I suggest use some other color for the heading text that matches your images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion! Using a different color for the heading text to match the images sounds like a great idea. I'll definitely consider it to enhance the visual appeal of the blog.

      Delete
  2. I suggest using a different font to make the reader more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion! I appreciate your input and will consider experimenting with different fonts to enhance the readability and visual appeal.

      Delete
  3. Nice blog thankyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would suggest making your infographic bigger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion! I'll definitely consider making the infographic bigger in future posts to enhance readability and visual appeal.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey Of Interest