My Journey Of Interest

My Journey Of Interest

-May 18, 2024

If you ask me, when I was a child, I found myself interested in playing computer games as early as 7 years old wherein I tried a variety of games online. I enjoyed playing with my friends and I was even amazed at how the game works which served as the beginning of inspiration to me. With this said, I challenged myself to explore more games to have an idea with different game modes on how they construct as well as on would I win or solve the game itself. In this case, I did have fun at the same time I was challenged to use my critical thinking skills which now I considered as my interest in my free time. Eventually as I grew older, I realized that there are more other games that made improvements that become more in quality and such upgrades.  I still bring my favorite hobby with me as curiosity laid for my lifelong passion which is playing games and started to plan on doing Online streams or live streams rather in our current times as this was popular. By live streaming, I could find myself having fun playing games with my friends wherein it enables me to earn money at the same time which is really such a big bonus or plus to me. By the way this is my Facebook page "Fauzst" URL:https://www.facebook.com/Fauzsttt


It is one of the best earning techniques that I was looking forward to, as I also love to interact with other people especially when communicating on live streams and sharing them on how I play. Additionally, I could also at least give them some advice, tips and tricks, and entertain them as I entertain myself in the game to share to the people the happiness that I’ve been experiencing too! I believe appreciating the creativity of the game itself if we go to the details such as the landscape and the storylines such as the Genshin impact. Valorant, League of Legends, which were some of my games that I’m fond of, are still famous games up until now. Therefore, I didn’t know that this little interest of mine even though it was simple, I believe it changes my perspective and enhances my critical thinking skills as well as strategies not only applied in game but also in real life which I’m grateful for. As this impact gave me ideas, I’ve also found a way to share this passion with other people. I've started to live stream on Facebook/Tiktok and people or my followers rather were in love with it and that made my heart happy and would still remain as my interest. Moreover, I now realize that it becomes more meaningful when my followers contribute as well as participate in celebrating victories together or when I’m reacting to my game that I live stream. 


Not only these, I also edit some of my highlight’s videos for more entertaining and engaging contents as this is where my creativity comes in to motivate them as well as maintain our journey exciting. As I end, it was really good when looking back to reminisce that my love in playing games began in my childhood days that have evolved into a passion that I'm eager to share through live streaming.




 

Comments

  1. Split some paragraphs from the first paragraph or second paragraph, it looks overwhelming to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'll split them accordingly to create a smoother experience.

      Delete
  2. I watched your clips, you are passionate and great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sincerely appreciate your nice remarks and the time you invested in viewing my videos.

      Delete
  3. Great Content thankyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make the font slightly larger, but other than that great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback! I'll make the font larger to improve readability.

      Delete

Post a Comment